Accounting Services Bulgaria
The experienced chartered accountants of Bulgarian Companies Ltd. can assist you with accounting services, tax advice and assistance to obtain tax residence of Bulgaria. Our Bulgarian accountants are members of the International Tax Planning Association ITPA and the European Accounting Association EAA.
Our aim is to make the Accounting services in Bulgaria as simple and hassle-free as possible; we use the Cloud for our accounting and payroll services. You have instant access to all your accounting and payroll documentation in one place, accessible from anywhere and on any device. We have optimized all processes for delivering the highest standards of Accounting services in Bulgaria.
Benefits of Using Our Accounting Services in Bulgaria
- Our pricing is transparent, with no hidden costs.
- We work on the Cloud. You have instant access to your accounting folder from anywhere and any device.
- On purchasing one of our annual accounting packages, you get VAT and EORI registrations free of charge.
- We will respond to your emails within 24 hours.
- Our chartered accountants are members of the International Tax Planning Association ITPA and the European Accounting Association EAA.
Why use Cloud Accounting
If you decide to work together, you will no longer need to search through your emails to find out what files were sent to our accounting department. You can upload and instantly access your accounting documentation on the Cloud. If you would like to go to March 2020, you simply click on the March 2020 folder. No more messy accounting folders or delays.?
You can upload your expense and sales invoices the very moment that you create them. If you send a digital invoice to your clients, you can instantly upload the invoice to your Cloud folder. If you receive hard copy invoices or receipts of your expenses, you can simply scan and upload them to your Cloud folder. You can access your accounting folder from anywhere, from any device. In case your laptop or smartphone is lost or damaged, all your data remains safe on the Cloud.
The Cloud will definitely improve communication, without any physical communication needing to take place. Our Bulgarian accountants will only contact you if there are irregularities or if further clarifications are required. All you need to do is to upload your monthly invoices and bank statements to your accounting folder on the Cloud. Once your monthly invoices and bank statements are processed, you will get a notification that your monthly VAT declaration is uploaded. You will find the monthly VAT declarations in your folder. Your annual balance will also be uploaded in the accounting folder. You will have all important tax and accounting documents in one place.
In case you need to discuss your monthly accounting, you can always contact us by phone or email. Our dedicated team of chartered accountants will be glad to guide you through your accounts.
Why you should change your current Bulgarian Accountant to Us
- If you are tired of keeping an eye on your Bulgarian accountant and still clueless about your company accounting affairs,
- If your accountant keeps you in the dark about your monthly and annual results till the last minute,
- If there is always ambiguity about expenses, social contributions and dividends,
- If your accounting and tax queries receive vague and delayed responses.
- If the pricing is unjustifiably high and not transparent,
Then perhaps it is time to change your Bulgarian Accountant to a Professional Bulgarian Accountant. We offer you a month of free accounting services to get to know us and have a first-hand experience of our services.
Annual Accounting fees in Bulgaria?
One of first and most important question for people looking to?establish a company in Bulgaria?is: “What are the?accountancy fees?in Bulgaria?”.?You will often get this question answered with: “That depends, we need some more information before we can tell you”. And yes it actually depends on a few basic things:?number of personnel, number of invoices and whether your company is VAT registered.
Monthly Documents Before VAT registration After VAT registration
Dormant 200 € 300 €
up to 10 docs
360 € 600 €
up to 20 docs
480 € 840 €
up to 50 docs
600 € 960 €
up to 100 docs
960 € 1,200 €
up to 150 docs
1,200 € 1,560 €
Bulk up to 1000 docs 2,400 € 2,400 €
up to 5000 docs 3,600 € 3,600 €
up to 10000 docs 4,200 € 4,800€
up to 20000 docs 5,200 € 6,000 €
Prices of BulgarianCompanies.com for 2020
The above Accounting service fees apply only if you prepay twelve months services. The fees for monthly accounting services is +100% the quoted fees above.
Summary of the benefits of Cloud Accounting in Bulgaria:
- Instant access to your accounting folder
- Access from anywhere, any device
- Easy tracking of your monthly and annual accounting
- All important tax and accounting documents in one place
- Safe storage of your accounting documents on the Cloud
- Notifications when your monthly invoices and bank statements are processed and monthly VAT is uploaded
Our Accounting clients’ portfolio
Our accounting firm mainly assists small and medium sized companies based in the their home countries or in Sofia and Plovdiv regions in Bulgaria and doing business in the following fields:
- IT Services. Ranging from IT freelancers to small and medium sized Bulgarian and International IT companies.
- International trade (export and import). Our clients are involved in various international trade business.
- Embassies and General Consulates on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- Pharmaceutical companies.
- Chemical Industry – Bulgaria Hand Sanitizer
- Banks and Insurer companies.
- Real Estate and Construction.
- Accounting Services in Bulgaria
- Payroll Services in Bulgaria
- VAT Services in Bulgaria
- Company formation in Bulgaria
- Бухгалтерские услуги в Болгарии
For more details about our accounting services in Bulgaria, please feel free to contact us.