Bulgarian Joint Stock Company
A joints Stock company is a company in which the capital is divided into shares. The company is liable before its creditors with its assets. The trade name of the joint stock company should be unique for Bulgaria and should include the extension “акционерно дружество” (joint-stock company) or the abbreviation “AD”. A joint stock company may be found by one or more natural or legal persons. The minimum registered capital of a joint-stock company is BGN 50,000 which is approximately € 25,500. Аt least 25 percent of the share capital should be subscribed in order to initiate a registration procedure. The shares may be registered or bearer shares.
A joint stock company may have one- or two-tier managing system. If it has two-tier managing system, a supervisory body is appointed along with a managing board while in companies with one-tier system only a board of directors is appointed.
Advantages using our services to establish Joint Stock company in Bulgaria
- No fee for a registered office address! We will provide a top location registered office address for your Bulgarian Joint Stock company free of charge for as long as you need!
- No maintenance, annual or hidden fees!
- You may also consider the registration of Joint Stock holding in Bulgaria.
- Guaranteed lowest price! If you are offered a lower price, we would be happy to beat it!
- Competitive pricing for Bookkeeping and Payroll in Bulgaria!
Bulgarian Solely Owned Joint Stock Company – EAD (in Bulgarian abbreviated as ?ЕАД”)
Solely owned joint stock company is a joint stock company in which the capital is owned by a single natural or legal person. The minimum registered capital is BGN 50,000 and it is divided into shares.
Steps to register a Joint Stock company in Bulgaria
- Drawing up the set of incorporation documents (Power of Attorney, Memorandum of Association & Declarations).
- Each director or manager will have to sign a Specimen and attest at the nearest Bulgarian embassy or consulate, or a local notary public.
- Opening of a company bank account for the deposition of the founding capital.
- Translation and legalization of the Specimens (if not signed in front of a Bulgarian notary or at Bulgarian embassy or consulate).
- Filling all documents at the Bulgarian Company Register.
- Your Joint Stock company is registered within 2 working days. The deposition bank account is closed; applications for a business bank account and Bulgarian VAT number can be submitted.
How to open a bank account of a Joint Stock company in Bulgaria?
Since 1st?of August 2019 banks in Bulgaria refuse to open company bank accounts unless the director of the company is a resident of Bulgaria. In other words, you have to apply for?Bulgarian residency for EU citizens?prior to applying for the opening of a company bank account. On the other hand, applying for Bulgarian residence card is a precondition to qualify for?Bulgaria tax residency.
Change in the circumstances of a Joint Stock company
If you have registered a Joint Stock company in Bulgaria and you would like to change any of the company circumstances we may assist you with the following:
- Increase/ decrease of the company capital;
- Change in the ownership and directorship;
- Change of the registered office address;
- Change of the name of the company;
- Liquidation of a Bulgarian Joint Stock company;
- Insolvency of a Bulgarian Joint Stock company.
To change any of the circumstances of the Joint Stock company, you will need to authorize us to act on your behalf and at your expense related to the particular change. The authorization requires few documents to be attested in the nearest Bulgarian embassy or consulate, or apostilled. Changes in company circumstances take up to 3 working days after receiving authorization.
For more details about registering a Bulgarian Joint Stock company please contact us.